Oakwell Pension Release are here to guide you through your pension unlocking and pension release process. In this blog post we have put together 5 tips for avoiding risks for those wanting to make changes after April’s pension changes.
- Understanding your scheme will be important and with the new changes you should review old pensions to find out which are still supported.
- If your pension is not supported by the new changes you might want to consider aggregating pension assets with other pension funds that are supported.
- Speaking with a local FCA will help your wealth management will aid tax relief as will be able to establish risks and benefits of each pension.
- Asses the different short, medium and long term implications to protect yourself from more changes to the pension market.
- Cone to clear agreement with you pension fund on the scheme you have agreed;
Taking financial advice on your pension is going to cost you. But when it comes to making life-changing financial decisions, it might save you money in the long run. Oakwell pension release service can help you understand the complex advice given by different financial advisers and ensure they your needs are addressed properly.
These tips are designed to prompt thought around some of things advisers may want to look at. If you would like to discover how much cash you can release or discuss options you are considering please get in touch. The benefit in starting with Oakwell Pension Release Service is that many financial advisers work on behalf of their own company and can only recommend products or services associated with company. We are wholly independent which means we’re not limited to a company and we recognise that everyone we meet has their own differing situation and needs a tailored solution.
We work with you to get to know you and to understand your situation before searching the whole of the market for the product or service for you. Our service is built around a series of promises aimed to ensure you are getting the right advice on your pensions.